Our Mission / Values
Holy Trinity Catholic School accepts that each child is a unique creation of God with spiritual, intellectual and social needs. As members of the faith community we instill in our students the teachings of the Gospel. We promote a partnership among parents, faculty, staff and the community rooted in the Catholic Faith. Our mission is to empower our students with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
- Our school inspires students to grow in their commitment of service to God and others.
- Our teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- The students' everyday successes should be celebrated.
- Providing opportunities for students and teachers to gather in worship and prayer is vital to the students' spiritual development.
- Our school provides a safe, structured, and positive learning environment for each child.
- All children deserve a quality education, in which individual needs are met and supported.
- All people are children of God, unique, and therefore are treated with dignity and respect.
- Providing a quality education will inspire our students to become lifelong learners.
Vision Statement / Department for Catholic Schools
The Vision for the Department for Catholic Schools is to promote and to sustain Catholic Schools of unparalleled quality, which integrate faith into every aspect of life and culture, producing graduates who continually strive for human and Christian perfection.