Before & After Care Program
There will be significant changes to our Morning and After Care Program for the 2018 -2019 year. Please read this document carefully.
Our program will now follow the Department of Human Services regulations for operating a child care facility. This regulation provides the rules regarding operation of a child day care center. A child day care center must have a certificate of compliance (license) from DHS in to order to operate. https://www.pacode.com/secure/data/055/chapter3270/chap3270toc.html
The Before Care & After Care Programs at Holy Trinity Catholic School were created with working parents in mind. For a small hourly fee, parents can rest assured that their child(ren) are in a safe and nourishing environment outside of the normal school hours. Regular hours of operation for After Care are 3:00pm – 6:00pm. This year there will be a limited number of spots available, so you must email two weeks in advance. If you register and do not use the service you will be billed so be sure to go to the website to delete your spot. Parents using the program on a regular basis will have 1st priority.
**RETAIN A COPY OF THIS FORM FOR YOUR RECORDS**
- The Child Health Report form and registration form and registration fee must be sent in by the first day of school to be able to use this service. These forms are attached to the guideline sheet.
- The yearly registration fee for one child is $35.00 and the family rate is $60.00. This fee must be paid before you can use the service.
- To sign up for a spot for Before and After Care go to signup.com/go/ZKckaPj. Your child must be registered prior to using this service. If you sign up and do not use the service you will be billed for the time and day you reserved the spot. You must cancel 24 hours in advance on signup.com.
- The program follows the school calendar. When school is closed for any part of the day the program is closed.
- Before Care & After Care will begin on the first day of the school year which is August 27.
- Before Care drop off will be at the main school door at 6:45am.
- After Care will be held in the cafeteria. Please use the cafeteria doors for pick up.
- If school closes early do to an emergency or severe weather or if weather conditions become severe during After Care, parents should pick up their child(ren) as soon as possible.
- Parents are responsible to keep all contact information current for contact and billing purposes.
- For our information and your child’s safety, we must have on record who will be picking your child(ren) up. If the person picking up your child(ren) is not listed on your Registration form, you will need to send a note that day to notify the staff. Without this note, the staff cannot release your child(ren). Identification will be required for the person picking up your child(ren).
- Families will be billed via email at the beginning of each month for the prior month’s service. Payment is due 10 days from receipt of the bill. If the payment is not received, the balance will be added to your Smart Tuition immediately and your child will be removed from the program for 1 month. Non-sufficient fund checks will be charged a $40.00 fee. Payments are to be sent into the school office.
- The After Care program ends promptly at 6:00pm. A $1.00 per minute charge will be incurred after 6:00pm.
- The After Care program begins with a gathering time and snack, outside play if weather permits, quiet time for homework or watching a movie, computer time, gym time, and free play.
- Children should bring a snack.
- Children are entitled to a pleasant and harmonious environment. The After Care program cannot serve children who display disruptive behavior. If a child cannot adjust to the setting and behave appropriately, the child will be discharged.
- If special billing arrangements are needed please contact the school office.
- Invoice details are attached to the monthly bill, please keep a copy for your taxes.
|1 hour||2 hours||3 hours|
|1 child||$7||$4 ($11)||$3 ($14)|
|2 or more children||$10||$7 ($17)||$5 ($22)|