Holy Trinity Catholic School Tuition for the 2017-2018 School Year
Tuition rates are set yearly by the parish and each spring parents sign a tuition contract for the following year. The contract states each family’s total tuition bill and allows parents a choice of payment plans. A nominal fee and a contract with a tuition management company are necessary for installment payments. There is a $50.00 non refundable registration fee per family.
Kindergarten - 8th Grade Annual Tuition
|No. of Children||Cumulative
|Non- Catholic Rate
|3 or more||$7,675||$875||$12,575||$3,295|
|1/2 Day K||$2,370||N/A||$3,090||N/A|
*Catholic rates are contingent on receipt of a completed Pastor Verification form for families who are not members
Preschool Annual Tuition
|Age||Number of Days||Full or Half-day||Cost||Rate if other
enrolled in HTS
|3 year old||2 days/week||Half-day||$1,420||$1,370|
|3 year old||2 days/week||Full-day||$2,170||$2,120|
|4 year old||3 days/week||Half-day||$1,650||$1,600|
|4 year old||3 days/week||Full-day||$2,500||$2,450|
|4 year old||5 days/week||Full-day||$3,750||$3,710|
K-8th grade and Preschool Tuition Payment Options
There are two options for tuition payment at Holy Trinity Catholic School.
- Annual payment of entire tuition paid directly to the school by August 31, 2017. Please note:
- Families who make their annual payment on or before August 14, 2017 will receive a 2% discount.
- Families who do not make their annual payment on or before August 31, 2017 will be required to sign up for one of the SMART Tuition payment plans below.
- If you register for school after July 31, 2017 and are using SMART Tuition then you will need to provide payment equal to two month's tuition directly to Holy Trinity with your registration fee and application. These tuition payments will be applied to your SMART Tuition account.
- SMART Tuition payments (see frequency choices below)
*Quarterly or Semi-annual payment plans are only available for K-8 students or families with both Preschool and K-8 students.
Families electing to make their tuition payments via SMART (who are not already enrolled), please note:
- A completed SMART Tuition agreement must be completed and submitted with your Admission application
- There is a one-time $45.00 administrative fee charged by SMART and it will be added to the first payment. Only one fee will be charged per family regardless of the number of students enrolled.
The SMART payment methods are as follows:
- Automatic payment from bank account or via a credit card
- Online payment
- Payment by telephone
- Payment by mail (invoices will be sent instead of coupons)
All families participating in SMART will receive invoices via email. Those who pay by mail will receive paper invoices as well.
If your payment is not received by SMART on the due date, your account will be charged $25.00.